Discover the rich diversity of Burgundy.
The Château de Tailly makes the ideal base from which to easily explore the region.
- Take in the magnificent countryside along the Wine Route by bike, in a Willis Jeep or in a hot air balloon…
- Go on a private, guided wine tour to taste the famous wines of Burgundy in private cellars.
- Enjoy Burgundy’s gastronomy during a private cooking class in Château de Tailly’s own kitchens.
- Visit the surrounding towns such as Beaune or Dijon and the rich heritage with sites such as the Château du Clos de Vougeot or the Hospices de Beaune…
- Perhaps a round of golf at one of the courses near the château.
- Or simply relax by the swimming pool in the château’s park, make the most of the château’s gym or try out one of a variety of massages.
Christine, your hostess will be delighted to help you plan your stay at the château.